Help

8 years ago

I have been trying to upload a custom shape and having real issues. When clicking to select file from pc nothing is happening on Chrome I am clicking the explore but nothing is happening. On internet explorer i manage to get into my file to select an image but when going to upload i am being told the image selected isnt an image file? These are images i have used previously so i Know they work. Also chrome just wont let me save my images, i click and nothing happens but internet explorer i can save with no issues. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

8 years ago

Hello Katrina,

On internet explorer i manage to get into my file to select an image but when going to upload i am being told the image selected isnt an image file

Could you please send the file to support email so I could check?

Also chrome just wont let me save my images, i click and nothing happens but internet explorer i can save with no issues

Seems that there is something wrong with your Chrome installation since I've never experienced any troubles with Chrome and get no complaints regarding it.

8 years ago
Hi Alex, I think there might be an issue with chrome on windows 10. Have noticed that I am having issues downloading anything from anywhere with chrome smile worked perfect before upgrading to windows 10.

Where should i email the image sorry.

thanks for the reply.