How do I centre the Cloud on an A4 sheet?

8 years ago

After saving my cloud via Grab ad Share, I cannot centre or move the cloud, so it always prints with a margin bigger on one side f the paper than the other. Is there any way to change that? Also, can you adjust the size of the cloud to fit different size frames? I read FAQ you can but is that only for squares and not shapes? I'm new to this game, so thanks in advance for any advice!

8 years ago

Hello Julie, your image viewing and printing software should allow you to position and size image before printing. I suggest you to try GIMP which does it well.

8 years ago

Thank you so much for that. I have never heard of GIMP, but I will give it a try. My printing software isn't really allowing me to do anything and although I am not really a techie sort, I know more than the basics so it has been quite frustrating. It won't even allow me to turn the page from landscape to portrait with some of the shapes,so I will give gimp a go! Thanks again

8 years ago

It may sound silly, but what about trying to put an A4 (such as http://www.format-papier-a0-a1-a2-a3-a4-a5.fr/format-a4/a4.jpg ) as the "shape" of your cloud?

And also, I'm a fan of GIMP too, but otherwise I think Microsoft Word too has a thing to center images on the page. My interface is Dutch, so not sure about this, but I think it's under "Format" > "Position".

Hope this helps as well!

8 years ago

I generally import the cloud into a power point presentation and under page setup change the paper size to A4.

Simple way of doing it. xx

8 years ago

Lovely, thank you everyone. You've all been very helpful. x