Word sizes

8 years ago

Hi,I am very new to the site so please accept my apologies if the question is daft. How can I arrange my words so that there is not one big word in the middle of my image? I am using the word size in the table and they are all set to 1. I am putting children's names into an image so there cannot be one name that stands out more. Is the secret more names perhaps?

Many thanks for any help.

Techno Dinosaur

8 years ago

Hi Suzie,

please try to select “use size column from words table” in “Layout” section. Please read this FAQ entry for more details.

8 years ago

Hi. I have the same problem. I've set the bride and groom's names to about 25 and all the guests to size 1. But some of the guests are as big as the bride and groom. How can I make them all equal?

8 years ago

Dianeb, your case seems like a defect. I'll look into it. In the meantime as a workaround you can switch to edit mode, click "clear selection" button and then visualize your cloud. It should do the trick.

8 years ago

Dianeb,

the defect has been fixed. So you can re-visualize your cloud again without making any changes. It should work as intended.