mandatory attribution to Tagul.com -> font-size

8 years ago

Hi,

first of all, Your Service is amazing! I just found it in the depth of the internet and I loved it ;-)

I just have a question regarding the usage of a Widget on my Website...
On this website, there is a small internet-shop where my wife is selling some embroidery-stuff.
According to the license rules, it is allowd to paste a word-cloud with the given code onto a private or also a commercial website. So far I guess it is not a problem.
But what i was wondering about is, if there are any limitations about the font-size of the link "Created with Tagul.com" ?? I need to have it as responsive as possible (also for mobile devices) so my "normal" links which i am using are quite small... If I use links on my website I 've got special classes like "mainmenue", "Sidemenue" aso.

Can I use it anyway on my webpage? I only want to use a singel one ... so I guess it is not worth to go premium at this point.

Regards,
Matthias

8 years ago

Hello Matthias,

There is no direct limitations on the size of "Created with Tagul.com" phrase but it should be readable and placed near the cloud.

Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

8 years ago

Hello Alex,

first of all, thanks for your quick response! I think the question is answered! Only one more question about the js code which have to be included..., and hope that is ok not to open a seperate thread because of this...

Is it ok if I copy that code and store it directelly on the webserver of my site in a seperate file? I'm thinking about loading-time...and accessibility

(of course the link to Tagul.com will be placed directelly underneath)

Regards
Matthias

8 years ago

Hi Matthias,

It is absolutely OK to host the JS on your site.
The only drawback is that you will miss updates to the visualizing part of the software in that case. But it happens not frequently as the code is stable.