Customize shapes

8 years ago

Hi
I have uploaded a new shape but when I choose words to put in it, they do not appear in the shape of the template I have chosen.

8 years ago

That's okay, it worked now.
I have a question about printing.. My printed image is coming out on two sheets

8 years ago

I recommend you to export your cloud in PNG format and then print it as any other image or picture. Your printing software should allow you to resize and position the image on a paper to avoid splitting.

8 years ago

How did you get it to work? I just tried the same-- uploading my own "shape" as an image. But it didn't take on the shape of the image.

8 years ago

Hello Seema,

could you please advise the cloud where you used your own shape image and it didn't work? I will look what is wrong there.

8 years ago

I just uploaded my own shape (Cross from Google Images) and the text won't take it's shape? This is the first project I have tried to do on Tagul so any help would be appreciated. TIA

8 years ago

Hello Kris,

could you please save the cloud (with uploaded shape and text that doesn't take shape) and advise its name so I could check what is wrong there?

8 years ago

The name cloud name is Nolan Baptism. There is also one Tucker Baptism that's not taking shape. But I can't get the settings the same for it. Still working on it. Thanks for your help.

8 years ago

Sorry wrong name...Nolan Bapt Cross

8 years ago

Kris, there are the below issues with the shape you used:

1) The cross should be filled with black (or any other color) to tell Tagul to place words inside it
2) When adding cross shape set threshold value to about 0.9 to eliminate white colour from the image. This will tell Tagul not to use white background for placing words.