Licensing Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below ("Licensee") and Tagul.com ("Tagul"). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: November 25, 2016
- "Licensed Material" or "Works" means any digital still image, graphic, or web template, visual representation generated optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means including copies, prints, digital files or reproductions thereof of the material. Any reference in this agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Works taken as a whole;
- "You" means an individual or entity or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect of the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation;
Terms and Conditions
- You may use the Licensed Material in a publicly accessible web site, web application or any form of presentation publicly accessible through the World Wide Web only according to the Tagul Free License Terms and Conditions:
- You must put a back link with credits to https://tagul.com on every page where Tagul' Works are used (example: Created with https://Tagul.com);
- You must include the correct back link to Tagul website, which is: https://tagul.com;
- You must place the link on an easy-to-see, recognizable place, so there is no confusion about the site where the Licensed Material was created (Tagul.com);
- Grant of Rights
- The Licensed Material is being provided to You under the Terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. All Licensed Material remains property of Tagul;
- You may use the Licensed Material in any personal non-commercial project according to the Tagul Free License Terms and Conditions;
- You may produce no more than 100 physical reproductions, such as books, magazines, advertising posters, packaging, mugs, t-shirts, postcards, etc.
- You may use Tagul widget on your website with mandatory back link (attribution) to https://tagul.com website
- Your rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
- Any uses other than the ones mentioned above must be approved by Tagul in writing;
- Unauthorized use will result in immediate termination of this License, and with it, Your rights to use the Licensed Material.
- You may not use the Licensed Material in any kind of commercial purposes
- You may not alter, crop, modify, manipulate and create derivative works of the Licensed Material. All Licensed Material must be used "AS is";
- You may not sell our Works. If you're going to earn money from a project where our Works are being used, then you may not use the Free License ;
- You may not redistribute, license, lease, assign the Licensed Material to any third party;
- You may not incorporate Licensed Material into a logo, application icon, trademark or service mark;
- You may not use the Licensed Material for pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimize other people, societies, cultures.
- Tagul.com reserves the copyrights and ownership rights of all Licensed Material downloaded from this website. We reserve the right to change parts of this License without notice and at our sole discretion.
- Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Tagul.com will not be held responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of Licensed Material;
- The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Tagul if we find anyone guilty of copying, modifying, stealing, reselling, distributing or leasing the Licensed Material and they will be liable to legal action.