Words not filling all of the silhouette shape

8 years ago

Hi

When I add my own Butterfly shape the words are not filling the whole of the butterflies antennae. I have tried a different font and customised the 'threshold' this never used to happen previously???
I have noted this has started happening now that 'Edges' have been added to the 'custom shape' even though I have selected 'show original'?

Look forward to your quick reply.

Thanks

8 years ago

Hello,

Could you please:

1) Try setting Edges slider to zero to remove edges
2) If it doesn't work could you please save your cloud (when it is not filled as you would like it to be) and advise its name. Also please send the image you used to support email so I could see what is wrong.

8 years ago

Hi Alex

Thanks for replying so quick

I have saved it as 'Butterfly' where you will see that I have set edges to zero and the antennae's are not completely filled with words.

Thanks

8 years ago

I've looked at your cloud and Butterfly antennae are too thin. Either increase the amount of words to 999 or switch to "horizontal / vertical" layout to make them fill.

8 years ago

Hi

I have never had this problem in the past? I have increased the words to 999 and there are still gaps :-( I can't change to horizontal / vertical as it not like my advertised picture. Has it changed due to the 'edges' being added in customise shape?

8 years ago

It has nothing to do with Edges functionality as you disabled it by setting the Edges slider to zero. Since the antennae are thin they can or can't be filled depending on many factors like words list, angles, fonts, etc. You can even click Visualize several times and sometimes it will be filled and sometime not. The best thing you can do is to alter the butterfly image to make the antennae thick. I did it for you. You can find the image here: https://tagul.com/static/butterfly.png

8 years ago

Thanks very much Alex :-)