Sharing

8 years ago

One of the features I like is that when I hover my mouse over a word in the cloud I've created it brings that word "forward." And, I love the cloud printed and/or shared on a online site or blog and via email.

Wondering if there is a way to share / invite a "guest" to this site to see the cloud created for them without making it public to the site gallery to be viewed by all? And, without the "guest" having to see how the cloud was created? In other words, just see the cloud created for them with the added feature of being able to hover their mouse over a word in the cloud so as not to miss any of the featured words / details?

Hopefully that makes sense.

8 years ago

That is why "public" cloud state was designed for.
When you make your cloud public (not Gallery) in Grab and Share section it means you can share its link (that points to Tagul site and displays only cloud image with animations) while it the cloud is not placed to Gallery (e.g. not visible in Tagul Gallery).

So to achieve that just click on the last icon in Share row (in Grab and Share section) to get your cloud link.