Shapes

9 years ago

Hi is there any way you can reduce the size of the shape, for example the heart to fit landscape when printed off as it overlaps onto a second page. Ive tried the settings on the one heart but all it seems to do is narrow it. Many thanks

9 years ago

Angela, please export your cloud in PNG format in "Grab and Share" section and then print it as any other image/picture.

9 years ago

Hi Alex, yes I have done this and used my print options, as when I print it off the image fills at least 3/4 of a size A4 sheet, so I tried the options where you can have more than one image on my printer. When I printed this it came out smaller, which is what I wanted, but then each side of the heart has not printed. What I wanted to do was reduce the size of the heart so it fits in the centre of an A4 sheet when printed. Many thanks

9 years ago

Hi Angela,

the thing is that printing process is handled by your image viewer software. Tagul just allows you to create a cloud image and save it. Then you can print it as any other image picture.

I suggest you to install GIMP image editor and print your image from it. In printing window there is Image Settings tab where you can position your cloud image.

9 years ago

Hi Alex,
Will certainly have a look at this and thank you for your help.