Premium Plan

8 years ago

Hi there - I have paid for my premium account on 5th August but
I am not able to use it. There is still the "Go Premium" link in
my account. I have saved & printed but when the image comes out of the printed its very blurred

Can you please advise what Im doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

8 years ago

Hello, could you please send the premium transactions details (id, date, description) to support email so I could check what is wrong?

8 years ago

Thank you

I have sent the details to the support email just now

Kindest Regards

8 years ago

Hi, I have the same problem, except that not only does my premium account not appear, my word clouds have all disappeared despite my having saved them! I have contacted support with transaction details, but since I am in a bit of a rush I am somewhat disappointed.

8 years ago

Just for the record, Tagul responded within an hour or so and completely resolved the issue (despite its being, of course, my fault)! Great Job and many thanks to the team

8 years ago

I had premium but I must admit I didn't notice any difference :(was I doing something wrong I wonder?

8 years ago

The main difference is that you are now able to download your cloud in hi-res PNG (up to 32MP) and SVG/EPS vector formats. Also there is no ads on the site when you are logged in. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.