Can you give me a hand?

8 years ago

I'm just using Tagul to design the t-shirt for my class...we want to print the design on T-shirts but the producer said it is too low-quality to print it. I can't afford a premium and perhaps I would only use Tagul for one time...Did I have to give up my design? I am in a rush and the design is beautiful. It will be heart-breaking in I have to give it up...T_T Can anyone teach me what to do?

8 years ago

You could use websites like www.tagxedo.com or www.customink.com. CustomInk may be better though because you can upload your own design.

8 years ago

@devotedtochen, please contact Tagul support by email and we will try to figure something out.

8 years ago

I'm simply utilizing Tagul to plan the shirt for my class...we need to print the configuration on Shirts yet the maker said it is too low-quality to print it. I can't bear the cost of a premium and maybe I would just utilize Tagul for one time...Did I need to surrender my outline? I am in a surge and the configuration is excellent. It will be unfortunate in I need to give it up...T_T Would anyone be able to show me what to do?