change color of shape

7 years ago
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to change the color of a shape.
The Tagul text balloon I want to use is blue. I need a solid black text balloon.

Thanks.
7 years ago
Here is what you can do.
- switch to the "Colors and Animations" section
- then disable the "use shape colors" checkbox
- remove all the default colors from the list on the right by clicking on them
- add the black color
7 years ago
Hello Alex,
I tried this method and it is not working. When I visualize, the cloud comes up with the one word as black with transparent background.
It will not make a cloud shape without a word in it.
7 years ago
Hi LorettaS,

I've created an example of black balloon. Please follow the link and click the customize button to figure out how it is done.
5 years ago
I want the background of my shape to be white but the image itself to be transparent so that when places on a green t-shirt all one sees is a white cloud with words. However, it does not allow me to do this in an existing project. Do I have to create an entirely new project to see the Colors and Animations section?
5 years ago
The "Colors and animations section" was renamed to "style" section in the new version.

You can make your word artwork's background transparent in the style section but you cannot change the color of the shape unfortunately. The only option is to find another shape image that is white and manually add it to the shapes section. Then you can set the "shape transparency" slider to 1 to show the white shape at the background.
5 years ago
A new version has been just released that allows to change a shape image colors.
5 years ago
Alex, how would we go about doing this? Thanks!
5 years ago
Just click on the gear icon at the right bottom corner of the selected shape to change its colors.
5 years ago
Thank you. I'm not seeing that in the one I uploaded. Is it not possible with custom uploaded shapes?