Not seeing the actual wordcloud embedded on my site

7 years ago
The ability to see the cloud within the tagul site returned later on in the morning.

However, I'm not seeing the actual wordcloud embedded on my site right now. Just a giant space with the letters N/A and a link to the tagul.com main page.
7 years ago
Probably it was caused by the yesterday's technical glitch. I suggest you to open your word cloud and click "Save changes" (you don't need to actually change it). Then wait for 10 minutes and reload your website. If it still doesn't work please send to the support email the link to the word cloud, so I could check what is wrong there.
7 years ago
That did the trick, thank you!
7 years ago
Tell me, could it be that I'm not seeing the actual wordcloud due to the fact that in recent times we have to use a proxy server and the site may see my ip in wrong way? Understand that all this may be unrelated, but I'd ask.
Edited 25 Oct, 2016 08:37
7 years ago
Madijons, It could be, but could you please advise the URL where embedded the word cloud so I could see what is wrong there?
7 years ago
The two times it has happened to me, there appeared to be a glitch on this site as well and I couldn't see the cloud here. After the word cloud appeared again on the tagul site, then it started back up on my website within 8 hours or so.
Feature request: If a word cloud is unavailable, it would be nice for us to be able to specify a replacement image. I'm not a big fan of the large N/A logo. smile