Distorted clouds

7 years ago
Hi Alex, there appears to be another problem now. When I visualize a cloud the size of the image changes and I can see the actual shape/silohette behind the words too?
7 years ago
Yes it is a new feature that now you can see the shape image behind the words. There is a new parameter in the "Colors and Animations" section called "Shape transparency". You can move it to zero to completely remove the shape image as it was before.
7 years ago
Hi Alex, yes, I found it just after I posted. Like this new feature smile It does seem to alter the size though in the viewer but I am thinking should be fine when printed smile
7 years ago
Hi Alex, can I send you one of my clouds to look at. With this new feature my cloud appears too small to work with. Should this be happenning?
7 years ago
Could you please advise the cloud name so I could check?
7 years ago
Hi Alex, the cloud is Testcloud23Aug if you alter a word and visualize, it appears too small for me to work with smile
7 years ago
I've checked your cloud and it looks small because the custom image you used has redundant margins. I recommend you to upload the image once again and Tagul generator will remove the margins automatically. But before please reload your word cloud as I made some changes to make it work.
7 years ago
Hi Alex, I see what you mean, I am guessing I will need to do this with all my custom images. I have printed it and it doesn't effect the physical size, just makes working with a small image difficult. Do you let us know when there are going to be new releases and the impact that they may have. I am asking as this may be something you do already and I have missed it or if not, is it something you can do in the future? smile