Reset/ undo/ redo functionality

8 years ago
Hi Alex, I notice the 'clear' in edit mode has now gone and there is a new functionality 'reset' and undo/redo icons. I created a cloud earlier today, saved it but I wasn't 100% happy with it so left it till tonight. I have opened the cloud tonight to make some changes to it and before doing anything I have visualised it. This is causing the cloud to completely mishape and the reset function does not return the cloud to how I originally saved it. Am I missing something, doing something wrong? smile
8 years ago
Hi Macy, I think you are doing everything correctly. The thing is that yesterday we released another version that fixed the issue with inconsistent placement of selected words which has side effects. I.e. all the old word clouds with selected words created before yesterday will be mixed up when visualized again and you need to manually reposition the selected words. It happens just once only for old clouds. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope you like the undo / redo functionality.
8 years ago
Hi Alex, I see, can I just ask what the original 'issue with inconsistent placement of selected words' was as I wasn't aware of a problem smile
8 years ago
The issue was when you selected some words in Edit Mode and then changed the layout or changed the amount of words (in Layout) section then the selected words would be incorrectly placed after the visualization.
8 years ago
Okay, this is a good fix but the new change is causing me a great deal of extra work today as most of my clouds have been edited manually. I would like to request another function, I will raise a separate topic smile