Printing Problems

10 years ago

Hello. I am attempting to print a rectangular word cloud and am having difficulty fitting it to a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. I want to print it in landscape. I have looked online and found a suggestion to change the aspect ratio to 1.25 but that doesn't help. I have also tried to scale it, fit to page, and do borderless. I also attempted to save as a PNG and a SVG and open in another program. None of these methods have worked. Looking to see if you anyone can help :(

10 years ago

Save the graphic image (from GRAB AND SHARE!), open and then print.

10 years ago

My computer won't allow me to do this either... nothing I've found suggested on the forums works!

10 years ago

Hi I am having similar problem I am trying to print on photo paper 10x8 the image fits on paper but the quality is not very good its very blurry? I have been using boots photo 1 hour service, they can only print document as a JPEG and I think when I am converting from PNG to JPEG I am loosing the quality of the picture please help????

10 years ago

@Charlie. Try saving your PNG in higher resolution (by adjusting width/height properties) and then convert it to JPEG. When converting please make sure you select the highest quality parameters (usually it is a number that should be 90-100)

9 years ago

Hi, I was just having this issue with a word cloud just not printing. Save as a PNG in higher resolution. Then go to "Properties" of that PNG which is probably in your Downloads folder. Under properties look to "Unblock" from your computer. Then it will print. Hope this helps and hope I remember it next time I use Tagul! haha

9 years ago

I was able to print it out you have to go to the last button which says share and print from there

9 years ago

I can't print just the picture ! It has to have the picture with the detail ! I WISH WORDLE WORK ON MY COMPUTER BECAUSE THEIS WEBSITE SUCKS !

9 years ago

@marudasbm, could you please clarify whether you cannot print the picture or you printed it and it has low details?