My changes won't update

9 years ago

Hello. I've made changes to my cloud, but it won't update. When I click on the link, an older version which is very different comes up. I've saved my changes several times, but it doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for any help you can give.

9 years ago

Dear Shannon, it takes some time to update your cloud on CDN (which is used when you see your cloud visiting the link).

To speed up the process you can go to "Grab and Share" section, then click on "Place on a web page" icon and then click "Purge CDN cache".

9 years ago

Thanks, Alex! I'll try that next time.

9 years ago

Hi there, I seem to have the same problem as shannon, my changes won't update. I have tried to speed up the process but after 3 days waiting, still no change.

Thanks for your help.

9 years ago

Could you please send to support email (see at the bottom of this page) URL of the page where you embedded you cloud so I could see what is wrong?

9 years ago

I have created my image but cannot get the colors of background or text to change.
Please give direction?
thank you
Ann

9 years ago

You can change colors in "Colors and Animation section".
If it doesn't work for you could you please send me some screenshots explaining what you do and what doesn't work?

9 years ago

I made changes to a cloud also, and the changes don't appear to be updating on the website. There doesn't seem to be a button to "purge CDN cache". Thanks

9 years ago

I've removed 'purge CDN cache' button because now all cloud updates are automatically purged through CDN.

I suggest you wait for 10-20 minutes after you saved your cloud and then press CTRL-F5 (CMD-R for safari) several times to clear browser cache.

If it still doesn't work please send your cloud embedding code to support email so I could see deeper into the problem.