Icons

9 years ago

Hi someone recently (2 weeks ago) requested how you can include icons and Alex responded=Yes you can! Some fonts now support heart (♥) character. Linux Biolinum Regular for example. I have asked how do I insert this icon but havent had a response yet. Could you please assist, how do I include this heart. Thanks

9 years ago

Just add a word with hear character (by copy pasting it) and Visualize your cloud

9 years ago

Sorry Alex Im a complete Novice - can you tell me step by step how to do this. Ta C

9 years ago

- copy heart (♥) character to clipboard
- paste it to any word in Words table
- visualize your cloud

9 years ago

Thank you Alex - I somehow thought it was more involved than that. Tried one out tonight and got my heart character. I only got one heart to display in cloud it substituted the rest of the hearts and inserted questions marks... any thoughts.

9 years ago

Please make sure you selected fonts capable to render heart character.

9 years ago

hi alex i have found how to add a heart character but wounderd how do i get all the hearts to be the same colour as when i change the colour of the heart it only changes 1 heart to the colour i want

9 years ago

There is a easy way to do this.
hold down the ALT key keep it pressed
the press the +KEY and number 3
this will produce a Heart
mess about with the numbers you can get heart, spades, diamond, clubs as on decks of cards, other keys produce other effects.
hope this helps everyone

9 years ago

@sarah2406, That is because when your heart character is being duplicated it picks a random color from the list you specified (in Colors and Animations section).

I see 2 ways of avoiding this:

1) Place only heart color to the color list (in Colors and Animations section) and set heart color to 'Random' in Words section. Then assign the colors you like to other words.

2) Disable words duplication (in Layout section set "Keep as is (don't duplicate)") and then add as many heart symbols as you wish in Words section. For each heart symbol you have to specify the color you want (e.g. not Random).

8 years ago

Hi Which fonts are compatible with a heart icon. My icon appears as squares and question marks