How do I get my color to apply to a custom shape?

10 years ago

I have specified colors for every word. When I use one of the default shapes, the colors appear. When I import a custom shape the words remain black. Is it possible to have the words different colors with a custom shape?

10 years ago

Hi. I'm not real sure but I can try to help. I'm having my own difficulties with the links and waiting for help since yesterday so I do hope this could help you.

I imported a custom shape that is a COLORED shape already. When the image appears in the window the colors of the fonts automatically appeared similar to the colors of the shape.

Are you using a B&W image shape? That could have something to do with it. Maybe when you import a shape the program acts a little different?? I'm sorry if this is no help though. Good Luck!

Oh, if you have any idea the exact procedure for getting the tag links to connect to google search could you let me know? I'm in the middle of trying everything. At this point I'm wondering if I have to first embed the image in my website with the HTML. But I thought I would ck first to see if it worked from the Tagul editor.

10 years ago

@sweetp248
Try to uncheck"Custom shape colors" in "Colors and Animations" section.

@Phoebe Nix
In "Tags source" HTML or Text tab (which ever you used for getting your words) paste "http://www.google.com/search?&q=$tag" into Tags links pattern field and then click Visualize

10 years ago

Wonderful! Thanks again.

10 years ago

Yeah, my problem is that I can't find how to change the colors at all, when ever I create a new cloud the colors are purple and blue, how do I change them? :)

10 years ago

Please go to "Colors and Animations" section and add/remove colors to/from the list