"ERROR LOADING CLOUD" ???

9 years ago

I keep receiving this message when I try to open a cloud! I have been trying all day. I have not had this problem before with it, as I have been working on it for a couple of weeks...well, at least 1 week.

I NEED THIS CLOUD!! It is a gift that I have to get done ASAP.

HELP!!!!!

(I use mac)

9 years ago

I just opened tagul today after about two weeks and even tho I can see the list of my clouds they all open to the default cloud design. Where did my completed clouds go?

9 years ago

@GS Kermit.
There was a bug in cloud loading code that is fixed now.

@papasue
Are you sure you saved your cloud to Tagul site (big save button at the bottom of the generator)?

If you saved it could you please do the following:
- take any of your clouds
- visualize it
- save it to Tagul site
- reload page (F5)
- check that your changes are in place

If it doesn't work for you please send me that cloud name so I could see what is wrong.

9 years ago

I just had the same problem. The create page is currently displaying and "Error!" and none of my saved clouds are showing. I had three of them and had them saved and accessible all evening last night. i even showed them earlier today and was showing a friend how the system and options to create a cloud worked.

Everything is now gone.

• Strata_green
  • Strata_yellow
  • Strata_red

Any chance I can get these back? it took a lot of time and effort to put them together.

9 years ago

Also lost all my clouds, had over 50 made and was setting up to print some of them. Help!!!!

9 years ago

ye mine is the same too I had a bout 8 saved,and now when I click on my clouds its saying create new cloud so I click on it and it says error?Any help appreciated too thanks

9 years ago

All of my clouds have disappeared too! Please help!!!

9 years ago

Error at all over browsers at my comp! Help!

9 years ago

There were technical problems that are solved now.
All the saved clouds should be in place.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

9 years ago

Alex, you say it is solved, but I still experience this error. I just made some new clouds, and I get the "Error loading cloud!" message. Could it be fixed?