Confused by possible contradictory info Re: Words as links

10 years ago

Hi. Hoping to get response here because other tag cloud creator not responding. This program seems better anyway :)

Tried looking for clarification on the following issue(s):

First, I would like to have each word in the cloud link to corresponding subjects that appear on various pages of the Wix web site I am building. (I own my own domain name.) Is this possible, yes or no? I read something in the forum about only being able to have one url for the clouds? Does this mean that I can not do what I want as described?

OR second, I was thinking of making the cloud so that each word would go to a different website whose subject is that of the word. For example if the word is "addiction" I could direct the word to open websites that have to do with addiction. But that url comment still has me confused.

I did print the instructions for making a word tag go to a site other than your demo pg. and I was looking at the editor box and it appears I can do what I want but again, that url statement in the other post confused me.

Look forward to hearing from you. P.

10 years ago

Each word in the cloud link to corresponding subjects that appear on various pages of the Wix web site I am building. Is this possible, yes or no?
It is possible. Just go to "Tags source" -> "Table" section and input the desired urls to the corresponding fields. Please don't forget to Visualize your cloud afterward.

10 years ago

Oh! Thank you very much for your reply.