Custom shapes are available

SVG logoHello everyone!

Today I’ve good news for you.

I’ve finally implemented the feature I am requested too often – custom shapes on the Tagul site.
You no longer need to subscribe to API to create clouds with custom shapes.

The custom shapes allows you to create beautiful clouds like in the gallery.

1. saundrar says:

I like the shapes. I’d like to know how you apply hypertext links to the words in the cloud. This would be very useful for educational tools.

I’m not finding any information on this. Do you have any documentation you are willing to share?

Saundra Romero

2. MichelleResendes says:

I am trying to create a magnet shape (horse shoe) but can’t figure out how to create that custom shape?? What do I need to do?
    THANKS!!

• Alex says:

Prepare image in png format. In appearence tab choose ‘custom’. Then click on rectangle with shape preview and select your image. Adjust it using sliders if needed and click visualize button to make your cloud.

3. eriktagul says:

Здравствуй!
    What a great creation! I’m interested in the text-within-text feature, and used Illustrator > create outline > save as PNG to export the shape for the word ‘want.’ I was hoping to fill the word shape with tags, or wrap the tags around the word shape, but instead the tags trace the shape outline. Any tips?

спасибо!

4. ljones says:

Can I do clouds in the shape of numbers?

5. Kyshari says:

I don’t know how to change the words in my cloud, or change the shape of it.

6. it’s possible to have a spanish version?

7. facebook.com Dan Ciborowski says:

Any way that you could use a URL for the custom image? I’m downloading a lot of things just to send then back to you? But AWESOME feature.

8. wendynamisnik says:

Love this site. Thanks!

9. shantal says:

I cant seem to manually edit my tags? Keep getting an Error message when i click on visualise the changes. Please assist. Ta

10. pattykake says:

great tool, i’ve used windows PAINT option to draw my own pencil case (for school vocabulary) and a sweater, just remember to fill yr object w/ a colour or only the outline will contain text!
    Thanks !

11. rcahn says:

Hi, I’m trying to use the custom shape feature. i upload a jpg of my logo (a simple design) but it disappears every time, and then says i haven’t selected a shape. :( can you help me? thanks!!!!

12. TotallyUnreall says:

I can’t change the picture! It stays a circle no matter what! I can’t change it to a rectangle, star, custom, etc.

13. bela says:

Hi Alex,

I am looking for a custom make word world map. I hatched upon an idea to essentially depict the world (using a 2D map) with words – but I wanted to use specific words that reflect the book’s emphasis.  Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to use these words and create the world map…..

thanks
    bela

14. google.com Rebecca Wood says:

Hi,
    How do you do the giraffe where you have the words but the giraffe is in the center with no words in it?
    Rebecca

15. Pamely says:

Does anyone want to make a simple shape for me?

I am trying to use this to make student gifts for a class. I would like a square – but with a “cutout” in the bottom right or bottom center for a photo. I want to print the cloud and use it as a mat for a picture.

16. Ninoo says:

Bonjour,
    j’aimerai savoir comment faire apparaître les mots dans ma forme, j’ai cliqué sur visualisé et il n’y à que la forme qui apparaît S.O.S :( .

1. There are no trackbacks for this post yet.